Wood Veneer laser cutting in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birtch

1) Material type
Wood Veneer with a paper back, and an acrylic backer

2) Is a material quote required or is material supplied.
Material is supplied

3) Quantity
5 for initial order

4) Drawings should be immediately available or necessary specs.
DXF or DWG available NOW

5) Required time frame
ASAP

7) Full contact information should be supplied upon first contact by email from both parties, neither should have to reply to @.com

This is a two part process, first you cut out the inside with a paper backer, give it to me I finish it and laminate it, then you cut the outline with an acrylic backer. I have pictures of the final product, as well as detailed instructions.

Being in Toronto or near Toronto would be a BIG plus, because of the separate steps.

thanks

Laser Guy

I could undertake a process like the one you describe but iI will need more information about the part. can you e-mail the print.
Thanks

alexanderkarp

i am looking for a shop to do some laser cut veneer work that understands inlays and marquetry.
Please contact Alexander Karpuchin of Alexander's Galleries @ 416-823-1490 or 416-253-5000
Thanking you in advance!

alexanderkarp

Birtch,
Could you please contact me? I am in Toronto @ 416-823-1490. I am looking for a laser cutting wood veneer shop in Toronto.
Thanks,
Alex Karpuchin

kle1019

I am new to this site so these may already be done. I can laser cut wood veneers and work with companies/individuals for their projects. if needed, please give me a try. Thank you
Kevin Edwards
www.etch1.com
931-267-1542

karin

I would be happy to quote the parts for you. please e-mail me a drawing and we'll go from there.

Wood Veneer Lasercutting

Hi Birtch,

we (Toronto Laser Services) have a lot of experience working with thin woods and veneers to be used in architectural models and inlays. Please contact us via email info@torontolaserservices.com or phone 416-875-7658 to discuss your needs.

We're located right downtown, steps away from the TTC.

-Edgar

Hi Birtch,

We're a laser cutting and services company in downtown Toronto, steps away from public transit. We have a lot of experience working with wood veneers and thin stock for architectural models and inlays. Don't hesitate to contact us with your file for a free estimate! We specialize in short runs and fast turn arounds, and the lowest rates in the city!

-Edgar
info@torontolaserservices.com
416-875-7658

Status
Not open for further replies.