Small Job Quote Needed Turning a shoulder on Drill Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbaseball

I have four pieces of cold rolled drill rod that I would like to have turned down on the ends to create a 3/4" shoulder.

2 rods are 1 inch diameter and need to be turned down to 1/2" diameter on the last 3/4" of the rod ends.

2 rods are 3/4 inch diameter and need to be turned down in the same manner to 1/2".

I have the rods and will pay for shipping to and from the provider. Please let me know what you would charge me for just the turning.
This is a simple job to create parts for my cnc router over on cnczone.com. Thanks for looking:)

jsterry

I will do the turning for $60.00.

I have four pieces of cold rolled drill rod that I would like to have turned down on the ends to create a 3/4" shoulder.

2 rods are 1 inch diameter and need to be turned down to 1/2" diameter on the last 3/4" of the rod ends.

2 rods are 3/4 inch diameter and need to be turned down in the same manner to 1/2".

I have the rods and will pay for shipping to and from the provider. Please let me know what you would charge me for just the turning.
This is a simple job to create parts for my cnc router over on cnczone.com. Thanks for looking:)

Status
Not open for further replies.