Rfq

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_k

hey,

i need 5pcs of this part WITHOUT THE DRILLING. made out of 1mm aluminum. the material does not have to obtain special propeties as it's only a bottom cover for a shell, however should be kept clean of major scrathes. quote should also include shipping with standard airmail to israel (haifa, 35591). my email is flic@bezeqint.net and fax +972-4-8332821

please send all offers until 31-10 (end of the month). i prefer to pay using paypal.

Attachments

• T1.DXF
    14.1 KB · Views: 122

JCYEATES

EXTREME MACHINE
Dinensions

Hello,
I would like to quote this, need dimensions on drawing.I am also looking for cnc lathe work. fax # 817-447-3607 phone # 817-295-1313.
Thank you
jcyeates

dcapps4140

Mastercam Xmr2
Will you entertain other payment options?

We accept Credit Cards.

tom_k said:
hey,

i need 5pcs of this part WITHOUT THE DRILLING. made out of 1mm aluminum. the material does not have to obtain special propeties as it's only a bottom cover for a shell, however should be kept clean of major scrathes. quote should also include shipping with standard airmail to israel (haifa, 35591). my email is flic@bezeqint.net and fax +972-4-8332821

please send all offers until 31-10 (end of the month). i prefer to pay using paypal.

tom_k

i included a file with the dimentions(in mm), sorry i forgot earlier.
credit card payment is no problem.

just a reminder, no drilling.

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.