rfq on smal lathe base

Status
Not open for further replies.

tootalew

I have a lathe base drawn in solid works, about 24 x 8 x 3, that I would liked to have priced for machining. i would perfer this be done in granite. 2nd choice cast iron, I would entertain the idea of other materials.

I will have to email the solidworks file, as I cannot seem to upload it here, even if i zip it.

I have no time frame, as this is a long term project. I am near chicago (rockford).

my email is:
cjbrown815@sbcglobal.net

Attachments

• granitebase.jpg
    granitebase.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 250

Dweekes

Please chech your pm inbox.

Weekes Consulting Services LLC. Is a small but very capable custom Engineering & CNC manufacturing firm just north of the twin cities.
Available services include:
Solid modeling
Mold Manufacturing
Bending dies & mandrels for tubing
Welding fixtures
Advanced part work holding systems for production machining houses
Special tool design
CNC Turning [bar fed up to 1 5/16”] [Chuck work to 12” x 28”]
CNC Milling {64 x 26 x 20}&{40 x 18 x 18} & {24 x 14.25 x 16}
Manual Milling & Turning
Prototype design and manufacturing
Robotic Welding

We are interested in Prototype, Short run & long run manufacturing requirements.
Staff includes 2 PE’s and 4 Sr. Tool Makers.

Please Contact: Douglas E. Weekes PE
651-775-4068 Phone
651-408-0607 Fax
weekes_consulting@earthlink.net

Thank you!

tootalew

Wow, I forgot I posted this. I am still in need of this lathe base to be made, I have found a source of the cast iron, and would be interested in getting this done ASAP

SteelCutter

Wow, I forgot I posted this. I am still in need of this lathe base to be made, I have found a source of the cast iron, and would be interested in getting this done ASAP
e-mail me your solidworks file, I will quote it for you, will you provide the cast iron or would you like the quote to include material?

Status
Not open for further replies.