Small Job Quote Needed Need a small quantity of a small part

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycoonbob

1) Steel, I believe
2) Material quote also needed
3) at least 5, up to 50
4) Don't have drawing, but have pictures of piece I need to duplicate -- can also send that piece for further inspection
5) No real time frame, but don't want to wait months
6) N/A
7) Contact info will be provided after initial message
8) I have no experience with this type of work or request. I have a part that I need to be duplicated
9) Nothing in particular needed, just no rough edges

I have a small need for machine work. It’s a small piece of metal (steel, I believe) about 1 5/16” long, 7/16” wide, and 1/32” thick (with a small round piece that's wider).

I have one of what I need in hand that can be used as a guide, but I am seeking quotes before sending this piece off. I need a relatively small quantity (like 5), but willing to order more (up to 50?) if it's more cost effective to do so.

I am not familiar with machine work or the cost involved, so that’s what I’m trying to find out. Please find photos attached of the piece I currently have that I’m looking to duplicate.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me. Shipping to/from Paintsville, KY.

cULtmtw.jpg

h0Kfi14.jpg

CG1t9de.jpg

t2AlUcn.jpg

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_0377.jpg
    DSC_0377.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0378.jpg
    DSC_0378.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0379.jpg
    DSC_0379.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0380.jpg
    DSC_0380.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 27

Sectionktech

Yes the other responer is correct it is stamped I have or could assemble the tooling to make that part

Message me back if the RFQ is still open

RJW

Section K Technologies

Status
Not open for further replies.