Request For Quote- Milled Brass Strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Tapley

Thanks everyone, with your help I located a shop to do my job.
I hope that we all have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Last edited:

Marc/Mike

I have no CAD capabilities but hope you can help me anyway. Please provide me with a quote for 5 total feet of 360 brass strip milled to an equilateral cross section with 5/32" sides within a +/- .01" tolerance. This total of 5' can be provided in pieces of any length as long as each piece is in multiples of 2" (i.e. 4", 8", 10", 12", etc.) with a 4" length minimum. Thank you.
View attachment 3562
Hello James, I would like to speak with you about this job. If you could please e-mail me at Midnightoilmachining@gmail.com.
I would like to know where you are located in the country. We would be glad to help you out with this project, as it would also help us out, we are just getting our shop up and running. THANK YOU for your time. **SIDE NOTE** We do have CAD/CAM capabilities.

Last edited:

MarkS

I have no CAD capabilities but hope you can help me anyway. Please provide me with a quote for 5 total feet of 360 brass strip milled to an equilateral cross section with 5/32" sides within a +/- .01" tolerance. This total of 5' can be provided in pieces of any length as long as each piece is in multiples of 2" (i.e. 4", 8", 10", 12", etc.) with a 4" length minimum. Thank you.
View attachment 3562
If you would email me at marks@flexmachine.net, I can provide you with a quote.

Mark
Flex Machine & Tool LLC
503-593-8470
www.flexmachine.net

View attachment 3562

Thomas Campbell

Hello

Has your order been filled?
I now have a qualified source for your material to be machined from. Our local suppliers wanted too much for the material.
I have your sketch. What kind of tollerance for parallel? This looks like a sliding device and I imagine parallel will come into play.
Where will the parts be shipped to?
What is your deadline for delivery?

Thank you,

Tom Campbell
T&C Machine and Repair LLC
607-349-3388
tncampbell224@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.