Request For Quote- Hand Cycle Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycleMan

I need to have two different solid models of parts I have designed using Solidworks 2012 and would prefer to have the STEP files quoted. I need two each of each different part. Aluminum 6061 is the material.

I can have the material sent to you via a supplier such as McMaster-Carr or Onlinemetals. If you would prefer you can supply the material. Of course, I am interested in going with what will be cheapest for me.

For these two parts, the material be 2" dia. by 1.5 long for each of one part. For the other part, 3/4 thk plate by 1.875 wide by 1.75 long will be needed for one part. Of course, double that material for this order. If I furnish the material I will alow for squaring or finishing but these parts can be as much as 1/16 under on the above dimensions.

To give you guidelines, absolutely no quote will be considered if over $400 for all four pieces. I have a lot of experience in having these parts made for from a number of different machinists, so I know what is reasonable.

I would like get them by in my hands by 12/22 (no later). Again I want two parts, a quantity of 2 each for a total of 4 parts.

If you are serious, get in touch and I will send STEP files. If you need PDF or SLDPRT formats, I will send later.

Fred
johnson.fred.w@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.