Request For Quote- A few different aluminum parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbmw99

Hi all:

I am looking for a quote on a few parts cut out of aluminum. These are parts for an XY table project. I'll need four of the support brackets, 2 of the pillow blocks, and one of the motor mounts. I'll attach 3D .stp files to illustrate the parts. They don't need to be extremely precise - +-.010" should be fine. Please quote with and without material costs. Let me know if I've left something out. Thanks!

Attachments

• RFQ Drawing.pdf
    23.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

ltmquik

Quote as follows:

=> Motor Mount: $40.00 each
=> Pillow Block: $80.00 each
=> Support Brackets: $55.00 each

Material: Aluminum 6061 T6
Finish: Milled
Tolerances: +/- 0.005"
Delivery: 1 week ARO
Shipping: FOB 83854
Payment: PayPal or Visa due prior to shipping parts.

We will require fully dimensioned drawings or solid models of the parts.

Thank you for the opportunity to quote.

Jeff Lange

romb

Extreme Machining
Hello MR BMW99 I would need a better drawing to price out parts topleft one is missing thickness and square step area is missing would need to know if radius in corners are okay ROMB

Mrbmw99

Hi, it's .25" thick. A radius is fine. I don't have the exact dimensions on hand, but I will provide them to whomever does the job.

romb

Extreme Machining
Quote for Alum parts
4 each pillow block 85.00 each
2 each support brackets 40.00 each
1 each motor mount 40.00 each
Terms credit card payment or 50% deposit with parts shipped COD. Thanks and visit web site www.extrememachining.com to see that we are very capable of doing job Thanks and let me know. ROMB

mustng67

Quoted

Hello! MrBMW99,

I did not see a post saying that you found someone for the job so I had Mike Van Den Broeke from Kinetic Machining provide one for you. They are located in Pollock Pines, CA and do excellent work. I sent you a PM with the quote information. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to email or call. We will be available M-F from 7am to 3pm pacific time.

Best,

Travis

Kinetic Machining Services
2796 Timberwood Way
Pollock Pines, Ca 95726
Phone: (530) 644-0537
Fax: (530) 647-8734
email: kineticmachining@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.