Request For Quote- 500 pcs needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSI

I need parts made from 1" 01 Drill Rod Hardened and ground sharp. If you would like to quote send request and I will email the drawing. We will need several other parts quoted as well, but this first part will give me a idea as to the usefulness of this site. Other parts will be made from 6061 T6 alum. Those will be needed at the same time as the part mentioned above. Total parts needed will be about 2000.

View attachment Punch..PDF

Last edited:

JBMMFG

A print would help with the quoting process. Please post or send it to me via email. Thanks in advance.

QualityOne

I'm guessing I might be a little late, but is there any chance this part(and subsequent Aluminum parts) might still be available for bid?

Sincere thanks for the assistance and for the opportunity.

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.