4 pcs 6061

Status
Not open for further replies.

surface

Cosmeticly apealing. Not too fussy. The flat side could be parted-off and hit on a belt sander. Hoping for 2 week delivery. No finish.

Attachments

• knob.jpg
    knob.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 65
  • KNOB.DXF
    360.9 KB · Views: 25

Visnovits

Hello,

You need to designate center points for two of your radii's, R0.500 and R0.120, so that the proper angle between them may be generated for your product. Look forward to your update so that I may give you a quote.

Steve Visnovits
Hava Turn LLC
steve@havaturn.com

surface

Steve, is it really important? Would it effect the price if the angle were 11 degrees or 15 degrees? Would it require different tooling, setup or fixturing? If you do not have the ability to pull this information from a DXF file perhaps you should invest in some software.
I do appreciate your interest in the job, but your questions are a little premature for a freakin simple quote.

Visnovits

1. It is important.
2. If you don't care if it is 11 degrees or 15 degrees then why should anyone else.
3. I do have the ability to pull the information from your dxf file and have done so, but maybe you should learn how to use the software you own to better document your parts for those who don't own the proper software, or if you intend for others to do your work for you then don't upload a jpg file.
4. But I will apologize for one thing, and that was taking the lazy way out of doing my job as you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.