Small Job Quote Needed 3 parts for small scale production

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Need three parts, quantity of 50-100 for first run of each. Need the mount in 7075 T6/T651 Aluminum, type III hardcoat anodize black. Lockpin and wedge in 316 Stainless or similar. Only thing not shown in the drawings, the .225" diameter hole on the face of "mount" needs to be threaded .25x28 to a depth of .600".

ETA: 2D drawings in PDF format added to the folder.

https://app.box.com/s/0ivfy2pnp31hjkvuekqi3791zhyx1u1o

joshaston@ar15.com

Last edited:

boat-tech

Hello Josh I work as a machine operator in a small shop here in Tucson and we do part runs like this everyday, I'll get the files to the programmer/ owner and get you a price he is also a Govt contractor
Need three parts, quantity of 50-100 for first run of each. Need the mount in 7075 T6/T651 Aluminum, type III hardcoat anodize black. Lockpin and wedge in 316 Stainless or similar. Only thing not shown in the drawings, the .225" diameter hole on the face of "mount" needs to be threaded .25x28 to a depth of .600".

ETA: 2D drawings in PDF format added to the folder.

https://app.box.com/s/0ivfy2pnp31hjkvuekqi3791zhyx1u1o

joshaston@ar15.com

boat-tech

Hi Josh, I talked to the owner, his name is Ken. You should call him directly 520 548 9293 and hash this out. IMHO he is one of the best... I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you.

boat-tech

Tomorrow morning prob 9ish my time I'll take all this to the shop and let him look at your drawings and then y'all can chew on this... I got boats that need to go faster

boat-tech

Hi Josh Im sorry for the delays Ken has been extremely busy and finally caught up now and we looked over your drawings and the only problem he has is he would rather do a .250R for the outside radius on the mount... A .25 x 1.75 cutter would work better...

I think you two can talk about the money and time to finish job. His name is Ken email him at cmtarizona@live.com

Status
Not open for further replies.