Prototype Needed 2 copper parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scifikg

I have 2 prototypes needed to be milled. I would prefer to pay buy paypal or credit card. I need these parts in 3 weeks, but the sooner I get them the better. I'm also in Charleston West Virginia.

1) Copper 110
2) material quote is needed
3) 1 of each part
4) pdf is attached but also available in dwg
5) 2 weeks lead time
6) RFQ ends Feb. 2
7) contact info in drawings
8) NA
9) the top and bottom surfaces need a mirror finish for both parts

Thanks,
Ken

Attachments

• hot-plate-62mm-TECv1.pdf
    26.5 KB · Views: 104
  • cold-plate-62mm-TECv1.pdf
    27.7 KB · Views: 72
I have 2 prototypes needed to be milled. I would prefer to pay buy paypal or credit card. I need these parts in 3 weeks, but the sooner I get them the better. I'm also in Charleston West Virginia.

1) Copper 110
2) material quote is needed
3) 1 of each part
4) pdf is attached but also available in dwg
5) 2 weeks lead time
6) RFQ ends Feb. 2
7) contact info in drawings
8) NA
9) the top and bottom surfaces need a mirror finish for both parts

Thanks,
Ken

Ken,
If you supply the material we can make the parts, I don't have any small pieces of copper in stock and the cost to buy a large piece would add alot to your cost. Can you be more specific with mirror finish, I cannot quote the additional time for the polishing that would be billed by the hour due to the nature of that operation.

Fred

scifikg

Ken,
If you supply the material we can make the parts, I don't have any small pieces of copper in stock and the cost to buy a large piece would add alot to your cost. Can you be more specific with mirror finish, I cannot quote the additional time for the polishing that would be billed by the hour due to the nature of that operation.

Fred

Fred,

I can have onlinemetals.com ship you some copper bar. Would pieces this size be enough?

0.5"x4"x4"
0.25"x4"x4"

As for the mirror finish, I attatched a picture of a similar part. You can see how the bottom side is polished. The top side (not shown) is also polished. All other surfaces don't need to be polished.

Attachments

• mirrorfinish.jpg
    mirrorfinish.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 78
Ken,

Yes that should be fine, the thickness will be close to your 12 mm dimension. Hopefully the surface will be pretty decent. We can have them finished in a few days after receiving the stock. Please send the original cad file, .dxf or solid works part, MCAM will take about anything. Credit card is fine, no paypal
Regards,
Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.