Small Job Quote Needed x32 Brass pieces, 0.0625" thick, satin finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Melon

Hi,

I need 32 identical pieces of the attached design. I would like them cut from 0.0625" thick Brass.

For some reason I cannot attach any files using this site's tools so I've supplied the following link to the file on my server.

http://greymelon.com/quinn/greymelon.dxf

-The thickness is not critical but I don't want it too much thinner.
-The finish that is easiest for you should be fine but please give me some idea of what that is and what some other options would be.
-The hole size should be 13/64" on all 3 holes.
-Please have the quote include the cost of materials as well.

These pieces will be assembled into a prototype that I will eventually offer in different materials including, but not limited to, wood, stainless and possibly a couple of others like iron and copper.

I'm fairly new to this so please let me know if I've missed something and I'll provide you with what you need.

Thanks

Quinn

Hi Quinn,

this is Danni from IDC. I am interested in the item, but I can not log on the website, can you please send file to my email address at sales1@idctsr.com.

I hope I can receive your email.

Best Regards,

Danni

Grey Melon

Sorry, I should have posted a time frame.

I need to have these pieces in my hands within a months time. I live near Gainesville, FL 32640.

Grey Melon

Danni,

I received your quote, however your quote states that it's for 3 pieces. I need a quote for 32 pieces as stated in my request above. Let me know how that will change the quote. Thanks.

Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.