Small Job Quote Needed Waterjet Job (maybe laser)

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriqq

I have 3 blanks I want to have cut-out via waterjet, or possibly laser.

I can supply the material in the form of 0.188" x 3.25" x 48" 1060 HR bars.

I am open to using 0.188" 4140 plate or sheet for the "SK10" and "SK12", if you happen to have a source for that.

The "MRKnife" can be cut by either WJ or laser; I've been nesting 3 in the 3.25" wide bar. I don't think that can be pulled-off in a laser - you tell me.

The "SK10" and "SK12" must be cut in a WJ, because I need to counter-sink the holes (the laser makes them rock-hard if cutting with O2).

Tolerances, burrs, tabs, and rust are not an issue. Squareness-of-cut must be reasonable.

Quantity - approx 12 (10 to 15) of each to start.

please email Patrick - info@flyingsteel.com

thank you

Attachments

• MRknife27°.dxf
    19.7 KB · Views: 95
  • SK10.dxf
    21.9 KB · Views: 67
  • SK12.dxf
    22.1 KB · Views: 57

MONK

I could cut this with Nitrogen on our laser with amazing quality. I could send a sample cut out of ss or mild steal if you would like. We have purchased the best laser on the market and it is caplable of amazing quality at a low operational cost. I would like to qoute this if you are intrested please reply to MONK_EGRAM@YAHOO.COM

niagra waterjet

RFQ response

I can run this job on Waterjet for you, It may cost less if I provide material, instead of you shipping steel to me.I can also countersink the holes for you.
If you would like a quote let me know how you would like it quoted, I cannot get material pricing today.
Thanks,
jdiset@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.