Water/Laser/Plasma 304 S/S Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChptMfg

Project Manager
Please quote quantity 500.

Finish parts need to be free of burrs and have a good surface finish.

They are going to be etched with logos after machining.

If you have the ability to etch/burn in a logo (just a surface treatment) please let me know. Could also be some ink process.

This is a first run and I am not sure if the material thickness is great enough to stand up to repeated use, I may have to increase thickness of material to 16 gauge....

Thanks,

Attachments

• scan.pdf
    109.8 KB · Views: 48
Quote for cards

If you have the ability to etch/burn in a logo (just a surface treatment) please let me know. Could also be some ink process.

This is a first run and I am not sure if the material thickness is great enough to stand up to repeated use, I may have to increase thickness of material to 16 gauge....

Thanks,

I can supply you with 500 pcs. @ $3.00 each. Laser cut 18 ga. If you go to 16 ga. it will cost a little more for material. I can also etch what ever you want on the card. You will have to give me more info for me to give you a price. You can email me at mike@ccwindsor.com or call 519-737-0072 if you would like to discuss this project further. I can cut them as soon as you are ready. Visit my website : www.ccwindsor.com

good luck!

QUOTE=ChptMfg;3222Amark

Thanks,

Water Jet 18ga and tumbled, 475 is what we can get from one sheet.
475 @ $5.00ea.
We can imprint too but that would be more.
Thanks.
esullivan@amarkeng.com

metalworkz

pricing

Hello my company can do these parts for you at the price of $2.35 ea without laser etching. Price for this part with laser etch is $3.25 ea. these prices are for 18Ga. the same part out of 16Ga. will be $2.40 each without laser etching. price for this part with laser etch is $3.30 each. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Ken Spence
Adtek Inc.
1460 Ellerd Dr.
Turlock, CA 95380
209-634-0300 Office
209-634-0311 Fax
www.adtekusa.com
kspence@adtekusa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.