Request For Quote- Turning RFQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewcuzz594

posting drawings

I dont want to post my jobs on here for the world to see also there have been some instances where people bid way under what the other people bid and one time the guy was so pissed off he wrote to the lowest bidder asking for ten of the parts at the bid price it wasn't even his job.
there are many other reasons too ie by having them directly contact my gmail account it notifies me on my pda phone right away and saves a lot of time.

snovak240

Email sent. Please send info for quoting.

Thanks!

Stan Novak
Century Machining
58 Century St.
Brewer Maine 04412

drewcuzz594

Flake?

Just because you didn't receive any drawings doesn't mean you can come on this web site and start bad mouthing me. I received over 200 emails and messages to quote me, and I can't reply to everyone.
The jobs are been sent out via people I find off this website and are going to USA companys only.
I thank you mad machinist for letting me know not to do any bussiness with you as you presumed I was a flake so since you like to presume a lot i believe this would reflect in your work.. and we will never do bussiness...

JES DIAZ

Thanks

Hi Mr. Drewcuzz, well with two hundred people quoting i think my chances are slim, but i realy want to thank you for keeping the job in the U.S.A
i wish the best for you and your company.

Status
Not open for further replies.