Request For Quote- Turned Aluminum Parts (4 Items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyotech

I'm looking for a reliable source for the following turned aluminum parts I am planning to add to my product line:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Item, Part Number, Description, Quantity
1, GA-PHP-91, Handle, 100 units
2, GA-PHP-92, Handle, 100 units
3, GA-PHQ-91A, Washer, 100 units
4, GA-PHQ-92A, Washer, 50 units

All parts are to be machined from 6061 aluminum and anodized (clear). The hex flats on the handles (P/Ns GA-PHP-91 and GA-PHP-92) must be polished to a mirror-like finish prior to anodizing. The specified surfaces (as noted on the drawings) on the washers are also to be polished to a shine before the anodizing operation.

If you are not able to perform the polishing and anodizing work I am willing to accept quotes less these operations (ie, you can quote simply as machined per my drawings if you like).

The machining tolerances for these parts are not particularly tight. However, as these parts are used in measuring instruments (ie, hand held spline gauges) the overall appearance is very important.

In your quote it would be helpful if you could advise as to your lead time and payment terms (method and timing). Should it be more convenient for you to make a slightly different quantity of parts than I have specified (ex, due to raw material or manufacturing set up / run time issues) please let me know your minimum and / or preferred quantity.

Please do not post any prices in this thread. I've seen quotes posted in other threads and I have no desire to start a "price war" ... or to have someone try to eat someone else's lunch!

If you have any questions about the drawings please ask. I am using other methods (ie, other than RFQWork.com) to source these parts and it may take me a few weeks to reach a final decision ... so please do not be offended if you offer a price and I'm slow to get back to you.

Thanks in advance for the time and effort put in to pricing these items for me. Have a great day!

William @ Rhyotech

Attachments

• RYTC PN GA-PHP-91 - R01.pdf
    57.9 KB · Views: 153
  • RYTC PN GA-PHP-92 - R01.pdf
    58 KB · Views: 106
  • RYTC PN GA-PHQ-91A - R00.pdf
    57.1 KB · Views: 99
  • RYTC PN GA-PHQ-92A - R00.pdf
    57 KB · Views: 88

pyroracing85

Looking forward to working with you. I can do the anodizing and polishing.

I sent a quote to my machine shop partner so you can get the machining, polishing and anodizing in one location.

Thanks a lot.

Rhyotech

Thanks to everyone who offered quotes in response to my RFQ. I'll be deciding upon a supplier in the very near future. Anyone who is reading this thread and has not yet been in contact with me please consider this RFQ closed (I do not require further quotes).

Status
Not open for further replies.