Turn / Mill work needed 2" dia 1018

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmdude

I need qty 2 of these to start with out of 1018 CR steel for prototype purposes. We will eventully bring this part in to production pending costs and slight design changes, ordering aprox 30-60 of these at a time every 2 months. I checked on material costs to give a rough idea I was quoted $6.84 a foot. Need a quote with you supplying the material, time frame, payment method, etc. We will close this quote on August 30, 2007.

Note: I'm not quite too sure how to post the 3d ipt file on here. I can also get you this file in auto cad dxf if required. Please let me know your email address if interested and I can email you the files. The aprox length of the part is 9.13" and major diameter of the solid is 2". The milling / drilling operations on the end with the threads does not need to be indexed any specific way in relation to the milled flat surfaces on the other end. Thanks!

cheapbrackets@yahoo.com

Attachments

• bearing shaft threaded view 1.jpg
    bearing shaft threaded view 1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 178
  • bearing shaft threaded view 2.jpg
    bearing shaft threaded view 2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 116

AMW

Hello, we have sent you a PM with our contact info!
Please e-mail us your files!
Thank you in advance for the opportunity to bid your RFQ

Regards

dsmdude

All emails sent with DXF files. If you did not get the email or need any other info please let me know. Thanks!

AMW

Hello, your DXF file didn't reach it's destination to me, please re-send!

Regards

Hi,

This is contingent upon receiving CAD files in a format that can be used by Mastercam X2. The first two parts will cost approximately $100 (for 2) with customer supplied material and shipping expense. Completion within 5 business days of receiving material and CAD drawings. The keyway will have a radius on the end instead of the square shoulder.

Regards,

dsmdude

Thank you to Specialized Machine out of Souix Falls, South Dakota. They did an awsome job on our parts and were very professional through out the entire process. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.