Request For Quote- trimming switch actuator and aluminum actuator cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

mklod

Up for quote is a small job - trimming a slider switch's plastic actuator baton and hollow aluminum actuator cap. The cap and baton are cylindrical; the aluminum cap is hollow with material thickness of about 0.5 mm.

Data sheet for the switch (part number MHS-122K) is available here:

View attachment metal slide switch - MHS122K.pdf

MHS233K_v1.jpg

Stock switch has actuator length of 10.00 mm. It needs to be trimmed down to 2.5 mm height and deburred. I cannot achieve a clean or accurate cut with a Dremel, so it needs to be done on a lathe for repeatability. Tolerances of 0.1 mm acceptable.

You can either order the switch here or I can ship you a few samples.

Need 3 samples immediately (delivery by 21 SEPT), then I will need another 25. Will need 200+ within two months.

Thanks!

pagstudio

Up for quote is a small job - trimming a slider switch's plastic actuator baton and hollow aluminum actuator cap. The cap and baton are cylindrical; the aluminum cap is hollow with material thickness of about 0.5 mm.

Data sheet for the switch (part number MHS-122K) is available here:

View attachment 3112

View attachment 3113

Stock switch has actuator length of 10.00 mm. It needs to be trimmed down to 2.5 mm height and deburred. I cannot achieve a clean or accurate cut with a Dremel, so it needs to be done on a lathe for repeatability. Tolerances of 0.1 mm acceptable.

You can either order the switch here or I can ship you a few samples.

Need 3 samples immediately (delivery by 21 SEPT), then I will need another 25. Will need 200+ within two months.

Thanks!
please cintact us at pagstudio@yahoo.com or lubberschris@yahoo.com

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.