stainless bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccoleman

No rush for a quote here. I'm posting this item for future reference. I made the first set myself and since I'm not very skilled in working with stainless, I would rather farm it out in the future.

decorative item, tolerances are loose.
material: 304 ss, 1/2" x 2" bar stock
qty:2 pcs

holes shown on side need to be drilled and tapped 8-32, with a thread depth of at least .375 (hole can be deeper).

finish= #4 brushed finish

I'd like the sides faced, so if you start with 1/2 x 2 bar, you might end up with a width of 1.8"-1.9" which is perfectly acceptable.

Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

• bar.jpg
    bar.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 155
Chris
We specialize in Stainless. If you want a competitve quote drop me an e-mail at jpa@hartlandtooldie.com or call 262-367-8633.

Thanks Joe
No rush for a quote here. I'm posting this item for future reference. I made the first set myself and since I'm not very skilled in working with stainless, I would rather farm it out in the future.

decorative item, tolerances are loose.
material: 304 ss, 1/2" x 2" bar stock
qty:2 pcs

holes shown on side need to be drilled and tapped 8-32, with a thread depth of at least .375 (hole can be deeper).

finish= #4 brushed finish

I'd like the sides faced, so if you start with 1/2 x 2 bar, you might end up with a width of 1.8"-1.9" which is perfectly acceptable.

Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.