Request For Quote- Small Delrin Spring Buckets (washers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!
This request is for USA companies only please.

Quantity: 400 spring buckets
Material: Black Delrin (Acetal)
Material is not provided.
Time frame: 3 weeks or less
Tolerance:
  • Inner two diameters: +/- .002"
  • All of the rest: +/- .005"

The part was designed in SolidWorks and we can provide the file in a variety of formats.

Attachments

• spring_bucket..PDF
    55.9 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

jfaraci01

Greetings as well:
I am a small 1 man operation. I currently have 2 manual lathes and a mill. Does it matter that my machines are not cnc so long as the sizes are correct and within tolerance. I believe my profile explains my situation if not I have my own marine repair shop and because of the drought boat business is getting very lean. I have the machines and have been a machinist for many years. I would like to put the machines to work and move my business in the direction of a machine shop instead. ( little more stable than boat business) my plan is to be able to solidify enough work to be able to eventually put on some cnc machines. I would not "overcharge" because of the extra time involved due to manual machines. What I would simply ask is that you be fair with the price you would like to see. I don't want to low ball anyone I would just like a chance. Thank-you. Joe

Thank you to all who sent me a quote. I appreciate it greatly. I've ordered a batch from one machinist, still looking to order another 400 from a second machinist. Send me your quotes. Verbal is fine.
Joe: I would prefer CNC as I really don't feel like checking through 400 manually turned spring buckets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.