Request For Quote- Small core 250ea 500ea 1000ea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr13MWZ

Just learning how to do this guys let me know if I missed anything as this is my first post.

I have a small turned core that I need pricing on.

Would prefer the parts to be turned out of 1002 or 1006 mild steel but i am having a hard time fiding anybody who can find that material. In a pinch 1018 will work.

I need pricing on 250, 500, and 1000ea.

The only critical dimension is the length.

I have 5 other parts similar to this if pricing is competitive.

Thanks
Jim
Mr13MWZ@aol.com

Attachments

• CC100375T.pdf
    37 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

Dualkit

Delivery time? I am in SoCal also so ground shipments will take a whole day.
Just list when the quote will end, P.O. would be issued, and parts expected.
The machine I have that would get you the best price is booked for the next 2 weeks, I won't bid unless I can deliver in your time frame. Also how low can the .375 diameter go down, need to know if this can be made out of 3/8 stock. Please list tolerances including finish. 1018 isn't known for it's ability to finish well

Mr13MWZ

Delivery time? I am in SoCal also so ground shipments will take a whole day.
Just list when the quote will end, P.O. would be issued, and parts expected.
The machine I have that would get you the best price is booked for the next 2 weeks, I won't bid unless I can deliver in your time frame. Also how low can the .375 diameter go down, need to know if this can be made out of 3/8 stock. Please list tolerances including finish. 1018 isn't known for it's ability to finish well

The finish can be be 64.re as follows.

.375" Diameter ± .005"
.310" diameter ± .002"
1.00" Length + 0.002" - 0.000

All other dimensions ± .003"

Bidding on these parts will close in 2 weeks and we would expect a delivery up to 4 weeks after issuing a PO.

FOB your facility

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.