Request For Quote- Small 7075 Part

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTS MOTO

Here is a small part. This will be a reoccurring order of about 2000 a year, or about 500 quarter. Please quote first job at 100 parts, and following orders at 500.

Material: 7075-T6
Notes: the large flange side needs to be a smooth faced surface with no signs of a part off nipple. The small end side can have the nipple filed/sanded off. There should be no sharp edges. This may be a tumbled part. Please ignore the finish sample part note. This needs to have a 32RMS finish.

Please email quotes in the body of the email. I will not open attachments, and I am really bad about checking PMs

tim@ctsmoto.com

Attachments

• PIVOT PIN.PDF
    17.2 KB · Views: 146

Dualkit

Is that a .200 diameter flat bottom cross hole? If so can it have a small drill point in the bottom? What is the fillet radius call out in the corner of the .3185 diameter to the shoulder?

CTS MOTO

1. On the .200 diameter hole - can it have a small drill point in the bottom? If not - not a big deal, we can hit it with an end mill. This needs to be flat bottom, or very small rad in the corners.
2. What is the fillet radius call out in the corner of the .3185 diameter to the shoulder? It needs to be smaller then .01, but is open beyond that.
3. Chamfers on end of should and head. .005 to .015 they just need to be consistant throughout the run and from batch to batch.
4. Centering position of flat bottom hole need call out on. I will supply a more detailed print when the job is awarded, but this will need to be centered on the .3185 boss by +-.005

Dualkit

Thanks for answering questions. A perfect flat bottom is no problem, it will just add a little extra time and one needs to shave seconds to be competitive in here.

smpapadatos

DP Products, Inc
DP Products, Inc Submitted Bid for 7075 Part

We have submitted our bid for your small 7075 part.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Stamatios Papadatos

DP Products, Inc
Office: 513-886-4418
Fax: 408-299-0194
2015 Stone Avenue
San Jose, C.A. 95125
www.dpprod.com

CTS MOTO

RFW Closed

Thank you to everyone who took the time to quote this job. The job was awarded by a shop in the mid west. I am not sure how much the quote was because I passed the quotes on to someone I work with to handle this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.