Request For Quote- Simple spacers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erev

Have tried posting this several times, and it has not appeared on the board. Was hoping to find these parts already made, but not having any luck. I believe they could be made from stock tubing, but not sure. Need quotes on 100, 500, and 1000 pieces of each part. Not in a huge rush, maybe sometime in the next few weeks. Dont have drawings, but they are such simple parts I find it unnecessary. Any questions can be PM directly to me. Thanks for your time.

Mild steel

.5" ID, .625"OD, 1.625" Length
.5" ID, .625"OD, 1.3" Length
.437" ID, .562" OD, 1.187" Length
.437" ID, .562" OD, .625" Length

Cheap aluminum
.25" ID, .5" OD, .312" Length
.25" ID, .5" OD, .625" Length

Tolerances Length= .01
ID= .01
OD= stock material is fine

Quantities 100, 500, 1000 each

ratgoal

They are easy to install but the truck will ride like junk. The spacers will not allow the spring to flex up and down. I wouldn't suggest using spacers. Replace the springs to obtain proper ride height.

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.