Prototype Needed Several small parts for lathe/mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkenaley

I run a small aftermarket paintball gun parts company. I have several parts that need to be prototyped, and eventually done in runs of 100-500. mostly aluminum and Delrin, tolerances generally +-.002". Parts are all smaller than 1" dia, and shorter than 6 inches. Please advise as to interest. I look forward to building a relationship with a manufacturer for both prototyping and production runs.

Thanks,

Ryan Kenaley

depryor

David Wolfe Design, Inc.
Ryan,
We may be interested in helping you out with both the prototyping and production of your parts. It is possible that once you get into the 500 part range, it may be more cost effective to mold them depending on the geometry.
Please send us what data or drawings you have so that we can be better equipped to discuss your project with you.

Thanks,

SDK73

Hello Ryan,

Welcome to the site, like the guys mentioned above it's probably best to post a print or modelled part, to kinda give everyone an idea as to what you need done. Please forward me your prints and info for further review and discussion. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Sean Kenney
KaesynCAM_Technology@yahoo.com

Samax

Nice Parts!

Hi Ryan,
I am the shop that did work for you in the past, and still have the programs to run them.
If you want, give me a e-mail and we can talk. Would like to produce more parts for you if we get the chance.
Dan
Samax
Private message please.

Dualkit

Why do people keep requesting prints in these obvious dead threads? Please look at the dates, no activity in 90 days means something.

smithmotion

I run a small aftermarket paintball gun parts company. I have several parts that need to be prototyped, and eventually done in runs of 100-500. mostly aluminum and Delrin, tolerances generally +-.002". Parts are all smaller than 1" dia, and shorter than 6 inches. Please advise as to interest. I look forward to building a relationship with a manufacturer for both prototyping and production runs.

Thanks,

Ryan Kenaley

Hello, have small overhead, do great work and fast, shop rate 30.
Can also do 3-D models and prints for each job as part of package!

Status
Not open for further replies.