Request For Quote- Screw mount project

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbque7

1) Material type - Mild Steel
2) Is a material quote required or is material supplied. - No material will be provided
3) Quantity - 1
4) Drawings should be immediately available or necessary specs. See post
5) Required time frame - 2 weeks from award
6) RFQ ending time 10 days or untill 7 quotes are submited
7) Make known any special treatments/finishes not necessarily related to the machining process. - If internal broaching is a problem please don't quote.
8) Please include shipping to zip 85249 in your quote.

Thanks for your time - Kris

Attachments

• screw mount.jpg
    screw mount.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Leadscrew mount.pdf
    15.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Leadscrew mountSTEP.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

drylakemachine

project

Hi. Not to complain ,but you need a ledgible print ,the one I'm bringing up I can't read the Dim's and it look's like there are extra lines.Would like to quote but can not with what I'm seeing
Thank's Jim

Dualkit

We should be able to make that part for $20 if that is too much we can possibley renegotiate.

Is that you Fred? I have missed your sarcasm. I think at $20 you are too expensive, you have also set the "target price". Now the next guy will bid $19.95 plus free shipping. Now I think I will have to machine the part for free,
ship free, and throw in a pen, calender and coffee mug, to get this job. Thanks
a lot Fred!, your public disclosure of your price has ruined it for all of us.:D

barbque7

Please Guys, I really need this part completed. Bidding is still open until 7 bids or 10 days has passed. If your going to submit a formal bid please PM me.

Thanks for the feed back on the file formats also. A .step and .pdf file has been added today.

Thanks for all of your time and keep the questions coming. - Kris

besc

Well. After a $20.00 bid that can be renegotiated, im out of it. But thanks for the STEP file anyway. Mike.

Is that you Fred? I have missed your sarcasm. I think at $20 you are too expensive, you have also set the "target price". Now the next guy will bid $19.95 plus free shipping. Now I think I will have to machine the part for free,
ship free, and throw in a pen, calender and coffee mug, to get this job. Thanks
a lot Fred!, your public disclosure of your price has ruined it for all of us.:D
Yes, its me. How have you been? I have not had alot of time to waist on the chat rooms. We have a alot of jack-legs around here that will work for $10 an hour with their own machines and bills!!!!

barbque7

Bidders, less than 24 hours before this RFQ closes. Last chance to get your quote in. Rember internal broaching is a must. Don't let this go to a non US company.

For those who were scared off due to the $20 bid, don't worry that bid was rejected due to lack of response.

Please see top of thread for the specs.

Thanks and good luck - Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.