RFQ Alum. 6061 mass produced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clawsie Machine

I'm looking like I might be needing to send these out for next months production. It's looking like somewhere between 200 and 500 parts/month for the next 6 months anyway. My customers has awarded me the job, along with 7 other parts.

RFQ as follows:

Number in the 50, 200, 500 parts,
There is a left and right side,
3" X 1.64" with one side 3/8" material and the other 5/8". BOTH 6061.
Quote with and WITHOUT material. Plus shipping.

Please PM me an email addy if you want to quote.

closing date is 04/14/2007

Rest will be in my email.

WILL look at all quotes, BUT I do have a "target price" in my mind.

Thanks in advanced, John:cool:

AMW

Rfq

I've e-mailed and PM'd you several times for specs, is this RFQ closed?

AMW

Clawsie Machine

After some confusion on our part, the email for the site is up-dated that was wrong till today. Files that were asked for have been sent, those who DID NOT send an email addy, didn't get anything. I will send each night for those who ask. Thanks, John

Clawsie Machine

Thanks to all who have replied. There is more response that I was expecting!

I have responded to ALL up to this point, BUT will not respond to "emails" for the RFQ. YOU MUST PM ME HERE ONLY. It's not fair to those who did it that way, plus want to check membership and the amount of post, both good or bad, that a person has. Also to see that the job DOES go to a member here.

If you do not post, and have been a member, then you won't stand a good chance. NO INFO on you or your company. That's all.

So to those who still would like a chance, please follow the directions and PM me HERE. I WILL NOT respond to emails after this for RFQ.

Thanks, again, John

AMW

04-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Registered

Clawsie Machine is on a distinguished road
Default RFQ Alum. 6061 mass produced
I'm looking like I might be needing to send these out for next months production. It's looking like somewhere between 200 and 500 parts/month for the next 6 months anyway. My customers has awarded me the job, along with 7 other parts.

RFQ as follows:

Number in the 50, 200, 500 parts,
There is a left and right side,
3" X 1.64" with one side 3/8" material and the other 5/8". BOTH 6061.
Quote with and WITHOUT material. Plus shipping.

Please PM me an email addy if you want to quote.

closing date is 04/14/2007

Rest will be in my email.

WILL look at all quotes, BUT I do have a "target price" in my mind.

Thanks in advanced, John

Your original post said nothing about "NOT e-mailing YOU THE QUOTES, it'd been PROFESSIONAL to have mentioned this, I e-mailed you my quotes, I'd like to think that you'd have the courtesy to review them, if not , then be it!!!!!

Last edited:

Clawsie Machine

Well, you took that the wrong way. It for directed tat those who were EMAILING THERE ADDY'S, and not PM'ing them too me. I DO NOT want the email addy emailed to me! I want it PM'ed.

I have been reviewing quote's on this job from various people on here. I have respond to YOU through email, CORRECT. As well as 15 or so others that have PM'ed me and a few that sent it through emails. There will be no turning as per you email you sent.

But seeing how you ended your post, I would not really like your chances!

Clawsie Machine

RFQ is now CLOSED. I WILL NOT send out anymore drawings for quoting. I will look over ALL quotes and deal with those who have sent in quotes. I will still receive quotes from those who have the info already.

I would like to thank ALL those who responded to this RFQ and will be dealing with this in the coming week or so.

Thanks again, John

sbarziza

John:
I would like to view your drawings and any cad files on the parts that you wish to have quoted on. Can you place your drawings or files as an attachment so that users can download and look at ?

Thanks

Sam

Clawsie Machine

Sorry, the RFQ is CLOSED and just going over the quotes to decide what to do. I therefore can not send out anymore info of these drawings. Sorry, John

Clawsie Machine

I would like to start by thanking all those who supplied quotes for this job. WE have been going through, and had it narrowed down to three that we were looking at, but a MAJOR change in house had changed our direction at this time for this job. We will be doing this in-house for the next couple of months. Both myself and my customer feel we won't be able to handle an increasing work load, but a change in another customer short-term financial future has allowed us to open up some shop time.

There is still a good chance that this we be out-sourced, just not for the next couple of months. Thanks to all involved and will let you know as we proceed.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.