Request For Quote- Request for quote ABS Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

gguidi

I have attached a drawing of 4 parts that I need. Quote 12, 25, 50, 100 please quote as a lot. These parts make up an assembly. If you need more information please ask.

A PDF file can be found here:

http://www.hirezservice.com/parts.pdf

Material Black ABS
Delivery 2 weeks or shorter
Thank You

Gary Guidi

Hi-Rez Projections Inc.

jkford96

alot of detail missing on all details do you have DXFfile or solid model that can be opened using BobCadCam.so to measure what is missing??

Gary,
If you can order 500 pieces each we will be a very competitive bidder. The design is not easy to setup and would require more time to setup than actually run the 12 parts. Call my office if you would like to discuss this in detail.

gguidi

Requested DXF for quote.

This is a dfx file of the pdf file in the first post.

Attachments

• abs part quote file.dxf
    140.9 KB · Views: 66

bobk

Hello Gary,
Are you considering quotes from companies outside of the US? The reason I ask is that in many cases, I can't buy the material for what some of these foriegn competitors can make the product for. Your parts will take a considerable amount of time to quote properly, I want to make sure I have a chance at getting the job before investing in the quote. I hope you understand my position! I'll wait for your responce, Thanks!

Safwan naeem

I have few questions to ask before i give you qoute.do you have any ISO matric veiw of this to be clear on drawing and assembly of these parts. would you like this job to be done outside of USA.I mean in Canada.Do you need each part or assemble amount of 12,25,50,100. I mean what is te quantity of each part you need. let me know your part will be done in 2 weeks. thanks.

Gary,

If you would consider another material like aluminum (Stronger strength to weight ratio and more stable for machining operations), we would consider quoting this for you. Otherwise, we see this part as an injection molded part with post op machining. Your tolerances call out for .0000" and it would be a real challenge for any shop to hold these tolerances with ABS Black thermoplastics material (I'm sure there would be a lot of scrap involved... so the price would be high). If you are interested in much higher quantities then perhaps the design and build of an injection mold would be more cost effective and conducive to your specifications.

We'd love the part... if it was metal (in this case). Good luck to you... if you need more support, contact us and we'd be happy to help where we can.

Joe Senchuk, VP Sales and Engineering
Engineered MetalCraft, LLC
www.e-mcusa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.