Quote Request waterjet or other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisdom

Material is 5052 aluminum sheet .125 thick. I would like the quote both ways, you supply material and I supply. I am looking at approximately 50 units of each part to start. There are 3 different parts to cut. Tolerances are not an issue really +/- .010 is allowable. Finish should be close to shipping quality, with little to no deburring or cleaning necessary.

Thanks in advance

Material change- same 5052 aluminum, but .100 thick not .125. Sorry my mistake

Attachments

• mount.jpg
    mount.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Wisdom

updated image

here's an updated image of the parts. Please excuse my crappy dimensioning job. Also, the material has changed to .100 thickness not .125. Thanks

Attachments

• mountdim.jpg
    mountdim.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Wisdom

DXF File Added

Here's a dxf of the parts.

Thanks for the responses.

Attachments

• mount dim.dxf
    30 KB · Views: 16

joealbergo

Hmm...

Yes I am crazy thinking that estimate...... I do think I was way off but I was unsure.

I am trying to establish the math here - help me out Wisdom? I have not heard back from you :(- and I am frantically trying to have my first customer with metal-work! :) :)

IMAGE_025.jpg

joealbergo

Thank You

Wisdom

For responding back to me, I thought I had lost your interest. I appreciate the oppurtunity to qoute your job.

-Joe

please send me an email at mike@ccwindsor.com

Material is 5052 aluminum sheet .125 thick. I would like the quote both ways, you supply material and I supply. I am looking at approximately 50 units of each part to start. There are 3 different parts to cut. Tolerances are not an issue really +/- .010 is allowable. Finish should be close to shipping quality, with little to no deburring or cleaning necessary.

Thanks in advance

Material change- same 5052 aluminum, but .100 thick not .125. Sorry my mistake

I will give you a price to laser cut these parts. I have the price. I'm just not sure how to send it to you so everyone can't see it. email me direct and I can send it to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.