Status
Not open for further replies.

prosser13

PC Modder
1) Material type - 2mm to 4mm acrylic/plastic/etc, in the following colors:

Transparent Red
Transparent Blue
Transparent Green/Yellow-green

UV reactive (fluorescent) would be much preferred!

2) Material quote required please

3) Quantity: 15, with 2 testers to start if possible

4) Drawing attached

5) 1 to 4 weeks, 1 to 3 preferred

6) 03 September 2007

Shipping address will be in the USA or the UK - your choice.

Contact email address is prosser1_2@hotmail.com, I can provide you with one from the ISP as soon as the new broadband service is set up.

Attachments

• acrylicgrill.JPG
    acrylicgrill.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 111

widget

Is that 15 of each color? What are the tolerances, especially for the inside corners? I am trying to figure out if you would need a laser or machine tool. What is the hole diameter?

prosser13

PC Modder
Is that 15 of each color? What are the tolerances, especially for the inside corners? I am trying to figure out if you would need a laser or machine tool. What is the hole diameter?

No, thats just one lot of 15 in any of the colours provided - preferably blue actually.

Sorry about the last image - I uploaded an older version and then found I couldn't access this site for a few hours.

I have uploaded a new version which shows the corner radii and the hole diameter - as for tolerance, these are just for looks rather than anything precise, I'm not great with tolerance sorry but basically as long as they all look the same and aren't differences sizes I don't mind...I'm not sure if I'm getting my figures from the right place but how about +/- 0.04 inches or so?

Attachments

• acrylicgrill.JPG
    acrylicgrill.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 114

SIERRAMACHINE

Quote submitted

We have PM'd a quote for the manufacture and delivery of your components.
Thank you for the opportunity to quote our services.

Status
Not open for further replies.