need some mill work

Status
Not open for further replies.

scifikg

I'm looking for a quote for 2 of each of the parts in the attached drawing. Please include material and shipping costs to zip 26505. I would like to have the parts no later than the 22nd. Thanks, Ken.

Attachments

• peltierplate.JPG
    peltierplate.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 521

caldude

Your copper plate job

Two questions:
1. Will you require that the holes be reamed to size, or will drilled to size be OK?
2. There is a feature on the Cold Plate side view, a tiny square with a horizonal and a vertical line through it. What is this?

Thanks.
Sam Robertson
Robertson Tool & Mfg.
ph (323) 874-7867

scifikg

caldude said:
Two questions:
1. Will you require that the holes be reamed to size, or will drilled to size be OK?
2. There is a feature on the Cold Plate side view, a tiny square with a horizonal and a vertical line through it. What is this?

1. The holes don't have to be reamed. Drilling to size will be fine.

2. It is the autocad pointer. I used the print screen button on my keyboard to get the picture since I wasn't able to upload the autocad drawing. I forgot to move it out of the way.

Tamas

president/owner

We are pleased to qoute on following:
- .500x2.000x4.000 cold plate..............$42.00ea
- .250x2.000x4.000 cold plate..............$24.00ea
- delivery basic Purolator......................$25.00
please note:
thiknesses may be smaller depending on stock size, your delivery request may not be a problem if you place the order asap. material and shipping is already few days.
thank you!
tamas t_fay_tech@sympatico.ca

zcases

Although the 22nd is now impossible (I hadn't seen this post till today)........can your finished material thickness be less than the specified nominals?

slatern44

Plates

Ken,
If you still need another quote here is what I can do:

2 top plates
2 bottom plates
shipping out Monday 3-13-06
--------------------------
$130.00

But I need to know ASAP so I can go pickup the material.

Thanks,
Neil Slater

Slater Machine
neil@slatermachine.com

Status
Not open for further replies.