Small Job Quote Needed Need some alu-6061 faceplates to be cut for a hardware controller design prototypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzz42

I need a faceplate to be cut/machined or waterjet cut from aluminuim for a hardware controller prototype im designing for my Masters project-this may take off and become a product i will sell in small quantities.

The face plate design is in two pieces; an upper plate and a lower plate.
Preferably i would like each plate to be 4mm thick, giving a total height of 8mm. The plate itself is 220mm x 340mm.

The plate is to be a blank piece of aluminuim with 64 square button holes to be cut in an 8x8 grid formation.

Please email will(dot)luis(at)gmail(dot)com for design files if you are interested.

i have attatched an example for the time being..

Material is to be supplied by you, the initial quantity would be at least 6 top and 6 bottom plates with delivery by late july at the latest-preferably asap!

Thanks.

Attachments

• protoplate_top.v11.pdf
    29.8 KB · Views: 237

fuzz42

I have to say a big thanks to the user "Snovak240" who has helped me out big time with this project and has been a vital part in realising my ideas. He offers great prices as well as a lot of his time in ensuring that you get what you ask for. Being in the Uk i thought that communication might be a problem (especially with the time difference to the USA) but i can assure you that communication was impeccable and greatly appreciated. Definitely give this guy a call if your looking for quality, great service and a great price!

Status
Not open for further replies.