Request For Quote- Need small 6061 part machined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bost0n

I need a small 6061 part machined. Quantity required is 2.

I have attached the drawing. I supply the solid model in stl or stp format if it helps.

Thanks

Attachments

• 629-1001-001.pdf
    64.7 KB · Views: 138

Bost0n

Simplified Machining

I simplified the machining as there were few replies. I assume this was due to the complexity. See the attached drawing.

Attachments

• 629-1001-001_A.pdf
    62 KB · Views: 81

kappler

I tried sending you a message. I don't know if I did it correctly. I will try responding this way. This online forum bidding is new to me. I would like to bid on the 2 of these. Should I bid with the shipping included in the bid price? Where shipping to? How to get paid?

Thanks
Randy

Bost0n

The following questions have come up in private and forum messages:
My location: San Diego, Ca
Payment: CC via phone, paypal, check, casher's check, pretty flexible. 50% down and 50% on delivery seem reasonable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kappler

You also have a drawing for a "lay up plate". I am not exactly sure what your asking with regards to the scribe line.

Bost0n

It is a mark on the plate. This mark is used as a guide for cutting the composite part that is laid up on the plate. If you can run your finger over the scribe line and feel it, it will show up on the composite part. If you are more comfortable bidding without the scribe line, just note that in your quote. I can find another way to cut the part out. I don't want to make this more difficult to manufacture than it has to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.