need quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need some one with sub spindle, 2 live straight toolholder and minimum thru hole of 1 3/4", with feeder or puller. Prints will not be posted, this requires NDA agreement. We run mcamX3 and could do most of the programming if you supply the post. PM us with your number.

hanntech

We have a new Mori Seike NL 2500SY/700 with subspindle, 4 axial and 4 radial live tools, 3-1/8" spindle bore. If you would supply an email address I could send you a brochure and would be happy to quote.

Thank You

Tim Napier
HANN Technology LLC
1437 Cox Ave.
Erlanger, KY 41018
859-282-7235
tim.napier@hanntechllc.com

hanntech

Sub-spindle

We have a new Mori Seike NL 2500SY/700 with subspindle, 4 axial and 4 radial live tools, 3-1/8" spindle bore. If you would supply an email address I could send you a brochure and would be happy to quote.

Thank You

Tim Napier
HANN Technology LLC
1437 Cox Ave.
Erlanger, KY 41018
859-282-7235

hpmachine

We need some one with sub spindle, 2 live straight toolholder and minimum thru hole of 1 3/4", with feeder or puller. Prints will not be posted, this requires NDA agreement. We run mcamX3 and could do most of the programming if you supply the post. PM us with your number.
We run several MAZAK mills and lathes, I have 1 with a 2" bar feeder, live tool etc. 45+ years of experience.
jpetyan@hp-machine.com

Thank You

Tim Napier
HANN Technology LLC
1437 Cox Ave.
Erlanger, KY 41018
859-282-7235
Tim, Are you using MCamX or later? Can you use 1" shank holders, I have 2 Kaiser thin bit holders for deep grooving with special inserts that are used for this part. I don't know alot about your Mori.

hanntech

We do not have any offline program capabilities as of now. We would have to contact our local Mori service center to see how to get your program into the Mori. Most likely we could import standard G code and maybe edit it in the machine. We can accept 1" bars in the machine.

Thank You

Tim Napier
HANN Technology LLC
1437 Cox Ave.
Erlanger, KY 41018
859-282-7235

We do not have any offline program capabilities as of now. We would have to contact our local Mori service center to see how to get your program into the Mori. Most likely we could import standard G code and maybe edit it in the machine. We can accept 1" bars in the machine.

Thank You

Tim Napier
HANN Technology LLC
1437 Cox Ave.
Erlanger, KY 41018
859-282-7235
Does your CAD software have Master Cam X import capabilities? We could send you the file and let you do the toolpath if the programming charge is not very high.

Fred,

We would be interested in quoting your parts if you would like to send the NDA agreement to our email address dixonprecision@charterinternet.com. We have an nl2000smc w/2 live toolholders, 2.60 thur hole with gibbscam software.

Thanks, Brad
Brad, have you had any luck importing a solid from McamX into gibbs. We are emailing an NDA today so please have the president/CEO or owner sign it an FAX it back.

Regards,
Fred

660fastback1

request for quote

We have not tried exporting filies but if you send it we would sure like to try it.
We have never received your NDA agreement if you like to try and send it again.

Thanks,Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.