Need Parts made: Los Angeles Local Shop Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

systemdesigner

Hello

I am launching a product that requires some aluminum milling. I am currently making the parts myself and have all the done Gcode that I run on Mach3 and a benchtop mill. The company is based in Los Angeles and all our initial sales will start here and branch out from LA. I am looking for someone local that is willing to start out doing small numbers as we grow. Shipping parts is not an option at this stage.

I have enclosed a photo of the most detailed and time consuming part. The part is first routed out from the rear, filled with glue, then after curing it is flipped over and cut from the top to electrically separate the metal. The top is then filled with epoxy and the part sent out for anodizing. The final process is machine engraving or possible future lazer engraving. the material is 1/4 aluminum and I can supply all stock.

There are other much simpler parts that I can show as well, but prefer not to post the entire project details at this time. There is often custom work that cannot be detailed, so I am actually looking less for a quote and more for a local shop. If anyone is interested we can discuss the remaining parts privately.

To email me directly for further discussion: toddjchapman@hotmail.com

Thanks

Attachments

• paneltop.jpg
    paneltop.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 106
  • PANELREAR.jpg
    PANELREAR.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.