Large Job Quote Needed Need a quote on mold & production

hammer66

I need to get quotes from mold manufacturers for a project I am currently developing. A NDA will need to be signed by any potential manufacturers that would like to bid this work. Projected production quantities per year range from 250,000 to 500,000 units per year. These are to be plastic injection molded parts. I need to get this off the ground relatively quick. If you own a mold shop...Please HELP!!!

Chris

centillion

injection molding

Chris,
We do injection molded parts of most common resins (ABS / PC / PE / PA66 / most of the Bayblend resins. etc) We do not use much tonnage of exotic resins, so if your requirement is for an exotic or specialty resin we are usually not able to buy the resin as well as some other shops.

If you would like to forward your NDA I would be happy to review your SolidWorks or .IGS files and let you know if your project appears to be a good fit for our company.

Best Regards,

Jim Wilkins

I need to get quotes from mold manufacturers for a project I am currently developing. A NDA will need to be signed by any potential manufacturers that would like to bid this work. Projected production quantities per year range from 250,000 to 500,000 units per year. These are to be plastic injection molded parts. I need to get this off the ground relatively quick. If you own a mold shop...Please HELP!!!

Chris

Premium

Machining Solutions
Mold and parts production

Chris,
We are a mold shop whith experience in manufacturing plastic and die casting molds. We do not mold the parts, but have very close relationships with two moulding companies, we can give you the quote for the mold and the part or all together, please advise.
Please forward the NDA and the part file at your convenience.

Best regards,

Douglas

Diana

JINMENG PRECISION
Dear Chris,
We're a leading supplier of both injection mold and molding parts in China.
I will send more details about Jinmeng Precision if you're interested in us.

Looking forward to your reply soon.
Diana International sales manager
WUXI JINMENG PRECISION MACHINERY CO., LTD

15# Nan Feng Yi Lu, Xinhua Road, New District, Wuxi, P.R. China 214112

Tel: 86 510 85731862x8008 Fax: 86 510 85730429
www.jm-precision.com diana@jm-precision.com

SonnyGoller

Hi,

please send me your NDA to s.goller@onlimited.net for pricing. To offer you cost effective solutions we will build the tools in China and do the production in the US. Which city are you located in? Kindly provide me with as much info as possible to ensure we quote accurately.
Thanks in advance,
Sonny

Injection mold and molding

Chris,
We are an injection molding shop in Cincinnati, Ohio we can offer both mold and molding cost. Typically we can submit a quote within 48hrs of recieving all the requirements from our potential customer. Our goal is to provide high quality injection molded components with fast reliable service here in the United States.

jfrank3

Chris,
We are a custom molder in the Houston, Tx area. We do offer complete tooling and production service, I would like to quote on your package.

Jim Walker

Chris,
We are a complete start to finnish shop with excess capacity. We can offer complete tool design and manufacturing for parts ranging from 1 oz to 35 lbs. and would appreciate any oppertunity to help out with your project.

lily

YCX mold & inection parts
Hi Chris,

If your project is still alive,just be free to send us your RFQ package.

YCX is a manufacturer of custom injection molding, precision plastic components.

Our facility holds mold shop and injection molding room, as well as the secondary operation ,and is ISO 9001:2000 , TS 16949certified.

Our injection machines range from 80 Ton to 550 Ton.

We offer insert , 2-shot molding and overmolded components, and rapid prototyping for Medical industrial, Auto , Electronics , Telecommunication and so on.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards

Phyllis

Yong Chang Xing plastic & hardware Co. Ltd.

TEL: +86-769-85345788
FAX: +86-769-81601231
Cell: +86-15099756347
E-mail: phyllis@ycx.cn
URL: http//www.ycx.cn

LEE

Hi,

We are an engineering plastic mold making company located in Singapore.We do making two, three plate, hot runner,unscrew,robber, metal power mold and production service.
We are interested to provide our quote for your project, please send us the requirement detail and print for us to prepare the quotation thank you.

Regards,
LEE

DanLeBlanc

Please Send the NDA so we can provide you with a Quote on your project

Good Morning

Please provide the NDA so we can provide you with a confidential quote. I have plenty of information on our company if you are interested in reading it. Waiting to hear from you.

Warm Regards Dan LeBlanc

Attachments

• ISO-Certification-English-Version.jpg
    ISO-Certification-English-Version.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Reaudit summary sheet Maxuni.pdf
    609.2 KB · Views: 28

The Toolroom

Molds, Repairs & custom
Mold Making

Chris,
Please provide the non-disclosure agreement and your rfq details. We would be happy to quote if the work is still available.

chaz6966

precise injection molds are our specialty

hi chris,
id like a chance to bid on any tooling and molding that you need.
low overhead and top quality mold makers give us a leading edge on cost and delivery times.
if rfq has been awarded please keep us in mind for future projects.
american made by american workers.
thank you, charles green tooling manager at sare plastics.
cgreen@sareplastics.com