Request For Quote- Need 6061 (1in) seamless aluminum tubing .125wall

jpatz18

I dont quite understand your question. I'm looking for the material to buy. So I would not be supplying anything. I am looking for someone to get me that material at a reasonable price. Thanks

qsccnc

QSC CNC Inc.
Please send me a pm with your email so we can quote your aluminum job. Thank you, QS Components, Inc.

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.