Need 3 Steel Parts Milled

Status
Not open for further replies.

fstanford

I need the following parts milled:
liv_backerplate, qty (1)
liv_cleat2, qty (1)
liv_mountingbracket, qty (1)

I need someone that can accurately and professionally make these parts rather quickly. Ideally these could be completed this week.

Please note the tolerances on the drawing. Unfortunately I do not have flexibility on tolerances. I will not accept out of tolerance parts.

Please provide a quote with price and ship date assuming that you receive a go ahead within 24 hours of submitting the quote. Also please give me a brief summary of your experience and describe the equipment you have to make these parts.

Please send the quote to me directly by clicking on my profile and then 'starting a conversation' on this rfqwork.com site.

*edit* the liv_mountingbracket part was missing the spec for the two center holes. I've attached the updated .pdf with this spec now added.

Thank you.

Attachments

• liv_backerplate.pdf
    30.9 KB · Views: 173
  • liv_cleat2.pdf
    34.6 KB · Views: 130
  • liv_mountingbracket UPDATED20180612.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I need the following parts milled:
liv_backerplate, qty (1)
liv_cleat2, qty (1)
liv_mountingbracket, qty (1)

I need someone that can accurately and professionally make these parts rather quickly. Ideally these could be completed this week.

Please note the tolerances on the drawing. Unfortunately I do not have flexibility on tolerances. I will not accept out of tolerance parts.

Please provide a quote with price and ship date assuming that you receive a go ahead within 24 hours of submitting the quote. Also please give me a brief summary of your experience and describe the equipment you have to make these parts.

Thank you.

Can you post your email to send the quote thanyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.