Quick Quote Needed machine parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ping2000

we are working on new products, we need some prototype machine parts, aluminum 6061-t6 with black anodizing, size about dia 2 1/4 x 1/2. if any machine shop can do these job, please let us know. Detail see attachment.

Attachments

• DL70003 Rev A Rota&#.PDF
    93.5 KB · Views: 449

fullbore

fullbore2002@msn.com
No problem just let me know where to send the quote. Or you can E-mail me with the rfq and I will respond very quickly!

APDBob

Good morning I did not see the ID dim for your .875 R. I see the .200 depth. Also how many pcs.
Thanks
Bob

ratgoal

Yikes! This was a little bit of a challenge---if the site below doesn't help, you can find sites that are similar. (But there's enough information there to help you begin your quest...

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.