Low cost die casting & Tooling manufacturer

philsino

Die casting & Toolings
I proudly represent Sino Die Casting Mfg. Co.,Ltd China.

We are a Definitive Global OEM Die Casting Manufacturer.

Established in 1997, Sino continues to supply renowned clients such as Harley Davidson, Nokia, Philips, and many more, exceeding their high quality die-casting demands.

Whether it be chrome finished parts for world class motorcycles, essential housings for Lights, Pumps,

Cameras to even the most précised components for the Aerospace and Medical Industry, we know what it takes to stand out from the rest!

Please include us in your next round of RFQ's, and discover what we at Sino Die Casting can do for you.

Below you will find our in-depth Supplier Qualification Statement; please kindly retain it for your records.

We look forward to working with you.

TUNAMAN

EMPLOY 135 USA workers
QUOTE; Save our economy!!

Buy american !!!! ;)

I couldn't agree more, what is wrong with people? Why do they like junk so much? I do alot of big parts for Boeing that they won't allow not to be domestic.
I wish more companies would smarten up

philsino

Die casting & Toolings
I agree with all of you... however i am just here to help others who cant afford to buy in America to save their businesses by helping them cut down on their cost.Well it has been useful,you might not like that idea,but china is a savior to some companies believe it or not. Ciao Amigos