Laser, waterjet work-1/4" plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the part below cut via waterjet or laser, whichever gives the best price.

1. Material: 1/4" A36 or better steel plate
2. Quote with and without material. I can get material for pretty cheap, but I would like not to have to ship it.
3. Quantity - 4 (with a possibility of more in the future.)
4. Drawing is posted below.
5. Time Frame - By the end of February
6. No finishes, and no deburring!

PM me for questions. This seems like a pretty simple load and cut type of job,I've even done the dxf file for it, so I'm not sure why there have been no quotes. I'm just being too impatient. Sorry. Enlighten me!

Thanks,
Alex Burt

Attachments

• Suspension mounting plate 2004.dxf
    45.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

tigman250

what type of tolerances you looking for? I could plasma cut them but i can't hold the tolerances of the water jet machines. if you can live with +-.04" i would ba happy to quote.

Gledhill

quote for laser work

I would be willing to do it for $250 including material I would use a laser and can hold just about any tollerance you would like. Or I can do it on a
MG Hy-Def. plasma and hold about .005 tollerance with the plasma the price would be $175 including material feel free to email me at tylergledhill@hotmail.com to discuss this further thank you.

HydroSourcePA

dxf question

Alex,
When I opened your dxf file in my waterjest software, it appears you have 4 pieces within the periphery which are not "line connected". Will those sections be bent?

Drake

luckeboy

Darren - TUF Industries
Alex,
Have you considered Plasma? I would imagine anyone w/ laser - waterjet this may be too small a job for them?

email me if interested in plasma - imaluckeguy@yahoo.com

Darren Lucke

I need the part below cut via waterjet or laser, whichever gives the best price.

1. Material: 1/4" A36 or better steel plate
2. Quote with and without material. I can get material for pretty cheap, but I would like not to have to ship it.
3. Quantity - 4 (with a possibility of more in the future.)
4. Drawing is posted below.
5. Time Frame - By the end of February
6. No finishes, and no deburring!

PM me for questions. This seems like a pretty simple load and cut type of job,I've even done the dxf file for it, so I'm not sure why there have been no quotes. I'm just being too impatient. Sorry. Enlighten me!

Thanks,
Alex Burt

Project awarded

Thank you guys for all of your bids, most were very reasonable. This RFQ has been awarded after a local guy who found me on this site. It's amazing how much less stuff is when you don't have to pay for shipping. Anyways, I have a few more projects coming up so, I'll post them. Thank you again. And if you get a chance, thank the admin of this website for providing such a great service.

Alex Burt

Status
Not open for further replies.