from 10mm sheet various Aluminum parts cut needed for prototype+ some othe things

Status
Not open for further replies.

silyavski

Hi,
i search to make a good relation with sb. I live in Spain but will be glad if the parts are made anywhere else but China.
first i need the parts mentioned below for the prototype done and later/2 months from now/ will order X 50 and 100.

The material is from you. Strong aluminum, maybe 60##, you should anodize it or arrange it before sending it to me. You should assemble the part/prototype/, its very simple- this for fixing possible issues right on time and save from unnecessary shipping. Its like screwing 15 screws.
What i search for is discretion also, you know what i mean. I would like to hear an approximate offer. in a day or 2 i will have the 3d drawing revised and will provide it to the person. the most important part is part 1 below. Part 2 will be apreciated if together, but no problem to find sb separate to do it, as it involves some turning
I know exact price can not be given without the drawing. I would like to hear near price.
Thanks for the attention. Accept offers on any of the 3 the parts too.

Part 1

Aluminum parts, all from 10mm sheet, sizes in mm, later hard coated/anodized black:

1. 2x arcs, if stretched 400x40 inside one of the arcs will be cut/whole/ 7 letters 25mm high

2. 2x 70x50

3. disc OD40

4. 4x 25x20

5. 1x 130x150 this has some intricate form, taking the longest measures

6. 2x 20x50

notes:
1.wholes:
- approximately 50 wholes in total,5, 6 ,4.2 and 5.1mm.
- most of the wholes will be cut while the parts are cut with the plasma,
only 10 have to be drilled
- 20 treads should be made M5 and M6

- 1 big whole 30mm OD 6mm deep drilled/milled with flat bottom

Part 2.

Inox

1. 1x disc 30mm Od with a threaded trough hole M5 at the center. it is essencial for this disck to be flat and
finished so that can serve as a panning bearing with 2 delrin washers from both sides.
2. 3x cylinders 40mm OD x 15mm high: 12mm deep m6 thread at the center of one side, at the other side
protruding 10mm M6 screw from the center
3. 2x cylinders 40mm OD x 30mm high : 12mm deep m6 thread at the center of one side, at the other side
protruding 10mm M6 screw from the center
4. 2x cylinders 40mm OD x 30mm high : from one side protruding 10mm M6 screw from the center

part 3

1. 2x Delrin or similar washers 30mm OD 2mm thick h

Status
Not open for further replies.