Status
Not open for further replies.
2 parts: lower and upper pivot ball socket
Material: Delrin (black)
Material is required (not provided)
Quantity: 200 each part
Time frame: 4 weeks
Tolerance: +- .005"

Thank you for looking. PDF's are attached. Designed in SolidWorks.
We are looking for companies within the United States only.

Attachments

• pivot_ball_lower_socket_old.PDF
    79.9 KB · Views: 136
  • pivot_ball_upper_socket_old.PDF
    74.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
quote-lower&upper pivot ball

2 parts: lower and upper pivot ball socket
Material: Delrin (black)
Material is required (not provided)
Quantity: 200 each part
Time frame: 4 weeks
Tolerance: +- .005"

Thank you for looking. PDF's are attached. Designed in SolidWorks.

Quote for lower pivot ball 2. usd

quote for upper pivot ball 2.5 usd

Thanks&regards

V.Sivakumar

Thank you for your replies. I updated the post to include that we are looking for companies within the United States only.

ccroyscuba

Free

What the heck I'll do them for free! Woops i don't live in India, these guys from india and china are trying to run us little guys out of business. I can't quote low enough to even get a job off of here, i'm about to just give up, it's like a meat market for foreign country trading. :mad:

Someone quotes lower, you drop your price. I don't see why someone would make these for $200, how much does the raw material cost? Good luck Katana Man:D[/QUOTE]

maxxperf

What the heck I'll do them for free! Woops i don't live in India, these guys from india and china are trying to run us little guys out of business. I can't quote low enough to even get a job off of here, i'm about to just give up, it's like a meat market for foreign country trading. :mad:

Someone quotes lower, you drop your price. I don't see why someone would make these for $200, how much does the raw material cost? Good luck Katana Man:D
[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. A lot of the quotes i have seen on here are very low.

Don't worry, I will not do this business venture unless I can do it through the USA. I will only be working with USA companies.

Someone quotes lower, you drop your price. I don't see why someone would make these for $200, how much does the raw material cost? Good luck Katana Man:D
[/QUOTE]

ccroyscuba,

Try calling katana man, we spoke with him regarding this and now we don't have any any available machine time. We were going to to do for him but others projects came up. He is serious about a USA company but his lead time is short for low dollar/cost item.

Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.