Request For Quote- CNC Plasma Cutting Quote Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gledhill

I am looking for a quote on 50pcs I am located in Norton, OH and travel weekly to Bay City, MI. If you are local I can supply the steel if your not local I would like the quote to include the steel. If you have any questions feel free to pm me on here or send me an email to tylergledhill@hotmail.com. My emails come directly to my phone so I will respond quickly. If all goes well I hope to find a supplier that can supply at least 100pcs per month. Tolerances are pretty broad +/- .060" Material is A36 standard hot rolled steel 3/8" thick. I would like to parts to be free from slag no other prep work needs to be done.

I will make my decision and start getting the parts made by the end of the month.

Thank You

Tyler

Attachments

• Bracket.dxf
    52.6 KB · Views: 110
PRS Quote

Tyler,

I'm the manufacturing manager for a large railroad fabrication shop, we are looking to expand our business by doing more work for outside customers.
We have two CNC plasma burners, one with an integrated punch and our newest can burn parts up to 11'x80'.

Qty of 50 = $5.29 each
Qty of 100 = $5.00 each

We have the 3/8" A36 material on hand, so our lead time would be about 2 days.

These numbers do not include shipping, but we have several major freight carriers that we deal with here at our facility on a daily basis.

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to here from you soon.

Best Regards,

Daniel Watson
Cell: 606.356.0272
inceptive.design@gmail.com

Gledhill

Thank you all very much for the quotes please keep them comming I will be making my decision this weekend and letting you know.

Thank You

Gledhill

Thank You everybody who quoted this job.

This job has been awarded to ARK Precision Cutting & Machining.

I will be posting more jobs that need to be quoted shortly

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.