Request For Quote- CNC Milling Alum and Acrylic - Need Protoypes to production

Status
Not open for further replies.

GisMo

I'm looking for some prototypes of my assembly. I need pricing for 1,5,10, and 300 units. I still need a good price on the prototypes.

There's no need to quote the the printing on the Acrylic part, unless you have access to pad printing for the production parts of if you know another solution for the text and lines on my part.

I need about 1 week turn around time on the prototype.

I will supply 3D models(Step or IGS) to the winning bidder for fabrication. The 2D Drawings are meant for quotation only.

Thanks.

Attachments

• JigAsmDwgs..pdf
    286.2 KB · Views: 226

rey882

aluminum and acrilic

hello sir our company is very interested in this cnc job is it possible ou can send me your company
information and telephone number or your e-mail address so I can send to you our company information
and capabilities or you can e-mail me at this e-mail address dymherr@gmail.com

thanks

rey882

hello sir is t possible you can send me your company information like e-mail address or telephone number so I can send you a qoute for the prototypes for production
or you can send me an e-mail at e-mail address dymherr@gmail.com

thanks

RITEWAY

Please send me your info please. Hi my name is ken. I am a tool and die maker turned cnc programmer machinist. My company is riteway machining llc. I would like your email info so i can give you a bid. My email is ritewaymachining@hotmail.com. My number is 410 483 8531

OZZCAR

I am owner/operator of Stanley Precision Machine and I currently have an open scedule for the month of January and could start on these parts asap. Please contact me at your earliest convience. fanuc_ot@yahoo.com. I can provide you with quility, precise parts at rock bottom prices. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Eric Stanley

ocmfg

Oc Manufacturing
My name is Steven Cobb owner of OC Manufacturing located in Billerica Massachusetts.
We do small production lots and prototype runs. Feel free to contact me or send me a file to quote. Please specify material and quantity.
Thank you

OC Manufacturing
Steven C Cobb
E-Mail occbuilders@hotmail.com

NSW Systems

NSW Systems
Hello
we are NSW Systems LLC. located In Ohio

we are a custom fab shop working with all types of materials and shipp nationwide
e-mail your specs for quoting and will send a product line sheet.

Thanks
MIKE
NSW Systems LLC.
1-877-808-1520 toll free
1-740-633-1352
nswsystems@gmail.com

helmuthkroog

Hello:

My name is Helmuth Kroog and Our shop is Quick Turn Fabrication. We specialize in rapid response machining and prototyping. We generate cnc programs directly from Step files, Iges files, or native Pro-engineer files (WF4). If you have a part (s) you would like quoted, please feel free to send a drawing or solid model to helmuth@qtfabrication.com. We will respond as quickly as we can. You can visit our website www.qtfabrication.com for more information about us.

Best regards: Helmuth

Status
Not open for further replies.