Request For Quote- Caster blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales have been great, and we need more of these ASAP.

Material: Aluminum 6061 (or 7075)
3/16" Aluminum material is required (not provided)
Quantity: 150
Top Holes drilled and tapped for 2-56 threads
Side holes are not tapped (side hole tolerance: +- .002")
Tolerance: +- .005"
USA companies only please.

We've designed this in SolidWorks and can provide those files. Higher detailed/dimensioned .pdf's are available if needed. Actual item varies very slightly from this pdf file.

Attachments

• caster_block.PDF
    101.6 KB · Views: 183

ltmquik

Caster Block: $8.50 each
Shipping: F.O.B. 83854
Payment: Major CC or PayPal

We will require SW models. Thank you,

Jeff Lange

shangxiaona

Caster Block: $6.6/pc (Including material and shipping cost)
Material:Material: Aluminum 6061
Payment term:T/T or Paypal
Linda from CNC machining shop

bobk

That's great that your sales are good, however, why do you keep posting this job? Why not reuse the supplier that produced them before?

Huebert Machine

cnc mill shop
I have to ask the same thing as Bobk why are you not using the same supplier that made them last time? I think you only using US companys
is a great thing.
Kelly Huebert
Huebert Machine,LLC.

Primarily because the last 2 suppliers had issues. One currently has 450 of them sitting at his place unfinished. Many weeks behind schedule, he contacted me telling me he has a lot of personal issues going on right now and cannot finish. He's currently unreachable. The other provider is running 11 weeks late. So now I'm out of stock and in need of a new reliable supplier.

-James

bobk

Primarily because the last 2 suppliers had issues. One currently has 450 of them sitting at his place unfinished. Many weeks behind schedule, he contacted me telling me he has a lot of personal issues going on right now and cannot finish. He's currently unreachable. The other provider is running 11 weeks late. So now I'm out of stock and in need of a new reliable supplier.

-James

Thanks for the responce! It sounds like those guy's screwed-up on their quotes and don't want to finish. Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jparks54

Having quoted this job at much less than $15.00 ea, I find your comments quite interesting; we machine parts very similar to these all the time in lots from 50 to 500 or more. I do plan on making a profit on these parts if I get the opportunity to build them, I run a very modern shop, ISO9001 certified. By using high speed machines, and some unconventional machining methods, I can and do run parts
like these and will do what I can to keep these jobs in America as I continue to
build our company.

bobk

Having quoted this job at much less than $15.00 ea, I find your comments quite interesting; we machine parts very similar to these all the time in lots from 50 to 500 or more. I do plan on making a profit on these parts if I get the opportunity to build them, I run a very modern shop, ISO9001 certified. By using high speed machines, and some unconventional machining methods, I can and do run parts
like these and will do what I can to keep these jobs in America as I continue to
build our company.

Your comments were obviously directed at me. Even though I wasn't talking to you. I edited my comment because it did convey the wrong message. I know people use many different "unconventional methods" to cut corners and try to beat the competion. Have fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.