Request For Quote- Base plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr13MWZ

Here is an ongoing job that we have. The material is mild steel.

Quantities are 50ea 100ea 250ea of each of the 3 parts.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Jim

Attachments

• UB750.pdf
    58.4 KB · Views: 148
  • UB750500.pdf
    61.8 KB · Views: 87
  • UB750500-2.pdf
    69.6 KB · Views: 79

drylakemachine

parts

Hi. On the 8-32 tapped hole. not knowing how it's used,can it be tapped from either side? one half clearance?
Also an end view or 3D . Also acceptable tolerances,drilled holes ,surfaces and finish.
Thanks jim
Also that white on black drawing (looks like) uses way to much ink in that format.

Last edited:

Mr13MWZ

Hi. On the 8-32 tapped hole. not knowing how it's used,can it be tapped from either side? one half clearance?
Also an end view or 3D . Also acceptable tolerances,drilled holes ,surfaces and finish.
Thanks jim
Also that white on black drawing (looks like) uses way to much ink in that format.

Thank you for the heads up on the drawings. I added a front view, a few missing dimensions and inverted the drawings for easier printing. also added a leader showing the direnction for the 8/32 hole.

This is not a critical part so I would just quote what your standard tolerances would be. The top is the only surface that needs to be free of tool marks. Its hard for me to explain the finish I am looking for. I guess it is better to explain what the part is.

These are base plates for tattoo machines. The top of the base will be mounted to coil cores and possibly be shimmed on finish assembly.

These parts really dont need to be ground or anything like that. Infact all of the other surfaces on this part will probably see a grinder and polishing wheel during fabrication. The top surface just needs to be flat enough not to produce a difference between the 2 coils or not seating completely flat.

If there is anymore questions I will try to answer them ASAP

Thanks
Jim
Mr13MWZ@aol.com

Attachments

• UB750500-2.pdf
    89.9 KB · Views: 171
  • UB750500.pdf
    85.3 KB · Views: 117
  • UB750 (2).pdf
    87.5 KB · Views: 106
Status