5) Required time frame 1-2 weeks
6) RFQ Ends 9/9/09
9) Deburred, all sharp edges broken

Attachments

• MOUNT INVERTED.pdf
    38.4 KB · Views: 200

CISCO

$22.00 per hour.

I don"t think seattle is in china, i am the best machinist in the northwest.

mtidamachining

Cisco, If your the best machinist in the north west, you must be a professional, and professionals get paid more than $22.00 a piece for 2 to 4 parts. And if you can make your shop run on $88.00 for programmming, set up, materials, and production then please share with the rest of us.

Dualkit

I don"t think seattle is in china, i am the best machinist in the northwest.

Seattle is not in China, but you can type anything you want for location. Your price of $22.00 with out even naming a quantity shows you do not read or write English very well. Which is a dead giveaway that you are not in the states. Also anyone, even a 7 year old can get a hotmail e-mail address, so using one for a business contact is about as unprofessional as you can get.
If you were the greatest machinist anywhere you would not stoop to offer to
make these parts for $22.00 each. So what 3rd world country are you in Cisco?
You are a deceptive, lying sack of crap, and would wager the rest of my life you do not live in Seattle.

CISCO

dualkit here's the deal, i can make this part after work, have plenty of 6160 on the shelves, my boss says ok, you know, just trying to make some extra cash, so what's wrong with that? what if this job turns into 20 pcs. you know what my boss will say, keep the money... on my shop i am the can do guy when everybody fails or can't make the part (cnc mills, lathes ect.) 21 years of experience, did my tool trade in san diego, worked there for 11 years before moving to seattle, mexican -american amigo, 2 grand kids blond and blue, my oldest son a firefighter stationed in s.d working on the los angeles fires as of this weekend, so don't wager on anything because you may loose. no offence to you. my respects to my fellow machinist....

stevenliu

all cheap quotation from China?

This parts? $22.00 I smell someone from China pretending to be from the USA.

Hey,
What I am thinking, sure we can do this part in $22 per one here in China..
but as a professional CNC milling shop, in only 2/4 pcs, the price is not the most important considering.. i think some guys in US also can do that in this price, it is quit a simple product.

Status
Not open for further replies.