Small Job Quote Needed Aluminum instrument panel laser cut and bent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram

Hi:
Please see attached drawing. Dimensions are in mm. I need this part laser cut and bent as shown out of 2mm thick alumimum. Alloy can be a soft variety such as 1100. No special finishing required - a simple buffed and etched finish will do as this is an internal instrument panel.
If fabricated in the USA this will be shipped to the USA. If fabricated elsewhere it will be shipped to India.
Please quote me for a quantity of ONE.
Thanks - Ram.

Attachments

• Innerfront2000.zip
    11 KB · Views: 33
hi:
Please see attached drawing. Dimensions are in mm. I need this part laser cut and bent as shown out of 2mm thick alumimum. Alloy can be a soft variety such as 1100. No special finishing required - a simple buffed and etched finish will do as this is an internal instrument panel.
If fabricated in the usa this will be shipped to the usa. If fabricated elsewhere it will be shipped to india.
Please quote me for a quantity of one.
Thanks - ram.
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can anyone possibly do a job in the USA for less than the cost to do it in India??
Why is your file a .zip, you need to post a .pdf of similiar CAD file because we cannot open .zip due to trojans & spy ware

Ram

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can anyone possibly do a job in the USA for less than the cost to do it in India??
Why is your file a .zip, you need to post a .pdf of similiar CAD file because we cannot open .zip due to trojans & spy ware

Did I say it should cost less than it does in India :)?
Good question of course. Answer is interesting - I can get a hundred of these made next door in Bangalore on Trumpf machines etc., and at ridiculously low prices, but when I need just one piece, Indian vendors don't usually oblige. So I do get one-off front panels made in the US from places like Front Panel Express, though it costs more per piece, but they don't handle bending. And of course I fondly hope there are folks quoting from multiple countries, not just the US.

The zip file is just an Autocad drawing...I should have stated that explicitly.

Did I say it should cost less than it does in India :)?
Good question of course. Answer is interesting - I can get a hundred of these made next door in Bangalore on Trumpf machines etc., and at ridiculously low prices, but when I need just one piece, Indian vendors don't usually oblige. So I do get one-off front panels made in the US from places like Front Panel Express, though it costs more per piece, but they don't handle bending. And of course I fondly hope there are folks quoting from multiple countries, not just the US.

The zip file is just an Autocad drawing...I should have stated that explicitly.

WOW! Never heard of front panel experss until now, their pricing is very competitive and I wish they were around back when we built and designed equipment. If you find some one on here that is cheaper you better buy a lottery ticket because that will be your luck day.

a

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.