Request For Quote- aluminum faceplate 8"x4" z=2" (all approx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimitrios

Hi guys, I drew this faceplate that I need for a softserve machine. They come in acrylic and cost $85. But they do crack after a while. I designed my own style and I want it aluminum.
Looking forward for good pricing. I want this done. Thank you in advance. Please take a look at the pics.

Attachments

• Untitled-3..jpg
    Untitled-3..jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Untitled-4..jpg
    Untitled-4..jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Untitled-1..jpg
    Untitled-1..jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Untitled-2..jpg
    Untitled-2..jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Untitled-5..jpg
    Untitled-5..jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 48

ostie01

No longer will members be allowed to post pricing for quote's for any jobs, if your bidding on work DO NOT POST YOUR PRICE!!!! Contact the member directly VIA IM or email. Anyone posting pricing will be banned from the site.

Do not post pricing on this forum or you will be banned.

Forum rule

Jeff

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.